Sunday, February 1, 2009

My son the Mechanic

My son Seth loves to work on anything mechanical. He loves to take something old, fix it up, make it look new, sometimes sell it and make some money. He is very good at it, and I've seen him do some pretty fantastic things. I wonder if he feels like I do when I am in my kitchen cooking and creating. I find it very therapeutic and rewarding.

I wish I knew more about vehicles. Here he is under this car checking things out.

He's making this motor look new again.

I've learned a few things from him, but I usually just get in his way, according to him anyway.

Now this is what I call really getting into your work. Seth always has a project. I think it is kind of fun that he does this. I love to watch his brain at work. Kind of like when he was little and he would ride his bike, and the whole time he would be looking backwards watching his wheels turn. Well, he still does that ! If he drives the jeep or what ever, he watches his wheels turn. What a kid !

1 comment:

John and Sarah Mason said...

I loved your entries this week! Hey can I borrow Mike for awhile? What kind of vehicle is Seth working on. You kind of left me in the dark. I sure love you...I think my husband is the best too!