Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas 2008 came and went so fast

This past Christmas came and went so fast. I wanted to document some of my pictures, and I haven't even had time to do that. I am trying to catch up on some of my blogging and it isn't even in the right order but oh well, I want to do it. I love this picture of Mike and I and our boys. We are in Butte Meadows cutting our tree.

Wow! I thought we just got the tree ! Yes this is Mike and Josh after Christmas taking the tree out. That was the fastest Christmas ever. I really did feel like that too.
Jenni, myself and Alicia on Christmas Eve. We prepared a wonderful feast.

We prepared most of our traditional dishes.

Seth and Grandpa with their on going teasing of one another.

Jenni relaxing with a little goodie.
My sweet grandchildren. Jack, Emma,Devin, Dallin, Gavin, Leah, minus Colin. He didn't want to take a picture at that particular time.

Christmas morning, waiting for everyone to come downstairs before entering the living room to see what Santa brought.
Our grandchildren were so excited. I remember when my own children were small and so excited too.

Terrell, Josh and Seth
Josh and Seth
Mike got his wish

Micheal and his new game

Seth is ready to go to work in style, Packers style hard hat.
Leah was so happy for everything she got
"Now that's what I'm talking about" I'm sure were the words out of Jenni's mouth. She really wanted these particular sunglasses. I guess she was a good girl this year.

Josh

Alica

Dallin and Gavin enjoying their treasures.

No comments: