
One Sunday before Josh left to go back to Idaho he asked me if I'd like to ride out to the Ranchero Airport with him. So we drove out in the truck, put the tail gate down, and sat out there and waited for airplanes to fly in. Josh has loved to do that since he was a little boy. The weather that day was warm and sunny. I enjoyed sitting out there talking to Josh. He and I never seem to have much time to sit and visit and really talk, so I really enjoyed this time with him. I love him very much, and it was nice to hear about his thoughts and feelings.

We waited a long time and finally this plane came in and landed. I think Josh would like to fly planes. He seems to really have an interest.

This isn't a very good picture of us. It's hard to take pictures of yourself. But at least I have this picture of that special day we had together, and I will always remember it, because Josh asked me to spend some time with him and that meant a lot to me. Thanks Josh for taking time to spend with your mom. I love you! xoxoxo
3 comments:
I love that picture! What a neat day that sounds like.
I'm so glad you are back to the blogging world!! :)
It is so wonderful when your children want to spend time with you. Thanks for blogging because I get up at 4 am to administer my IV and I look at the blogs to keep me awake. Keep it up. Go Steelers! I was sad for Kurt Warner. He is such an amazing person. I wish I was half the person he is.
Post a Comment