
I woke up this morning and these beautiful flowers were on my night stand, waiting for me to wake up and notice them. They are from my wonderful Valentine, the one I love so much! Thank you sweetheart, it made my day !

Last night I decided to make a few goodies for Valentines day, to make the day a little more special. My family loves chocolate dipped strawberries.

I also decided to make a few homemade cards to give to my grandchildren and the rest of my family. It was fun but so time consuming, but what else do I have to do anyway .

Last night I decided to make some decorated caramel apples to give all of my family.

Jack was very interested in what I was doing.

Gavin and Leah helped me dip the apples in the caramel.


They are quite the site when they are finished, and so yummy. All you have to do is slice them into pieces, each having a bit of candy etc on them. Great for dessert after a fun Valentines Meal. They are fun to wrap individually and give as a special gift. I am giving one to my Visiting Teaching companion and her husband, because I love her so much !




I took these over to Alicias house today. She invited all of us over to her house for a Valentines Brunch. It was fun. We all brought something to contribute to the brunch, I took over the Chocolate dipped strawberries. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Thank you Alicia for showing us how much you love us. We hope you know how much you are loved too.

This was the invitation she gave all of us for the Brunch. She is so creative.

We all had a good time.

Dallin reading the card I made him.

Colin enjoying his apple.

Dallin taking a big bite.

Devin trying to figure out how he was going to eat that big thing. It is so much better when you slice them, but who can wait ?
2 comments:
Thanks for coming Mom! We loved your chocolate strawberries!
Looks like you all had a lovely Valentine's day with the family. Thanks for sharing your happy days with all of us.
Post a Comment