Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Cookies with Great Grandma

Decorating Valentine cookies with Grandma has been a tradition ever since my own children were very small. The tradition has continued with my childrens' children now decorating with their Great Grandma. When I got home from work today this is what I found. My Grandchildren decorating cookies with " GG" as they call her. They were having a very good time decorating and eating all the icing and candies they could.

The children love their GG, and they had a good time with her this afternoon.

Emma, Gavin and Leah

Colin showing me his cookies....in his mouth !

Dallin was very proud of his master piece cookies.

Devin did a real nice job on his too !

It was fun to watch the children work so hard on their cookies.

I think little Jack loved the icing the best.

Little Miss Leah working on her cookies.

Gavin doing the taste test....hmmm !

They sure look pretty and colorful.

Grandpa just enjoyed the afternoon sitting by the warm fire, taking a snooze. Sounds like a good idea to me too.

2 comments:

Tanja said...

I'll take one of those!

The Marshall Homestead Buzz said...

I like your hair cut Nanci. And yes, you have some precious flowers sent by your Valentine. My dad looks like Uncle Nelson snoozing in the chair. Where have all the years gone I ask. Go gettem GG (mom), you are also right where the action is. Thanks for your many years of showing true family spirit.