Oh I am sooo jealous of your beautiful spring weather. It is still VERY cold in D.C. Those blossoms look amazing. I'm excited for us to start seeing some signs of spring!
I really am not a fan of Chico, except for the trees and natural beauty. Spring time in your neighborhood is amazing. The blooming orchards are undescribeable. Whether it is the almonds, fruitless plums, smoke trees, or the numberless other kinds of trees that habitate there in Chico. Fall in Chico is as beautiful as the east coast. I still wouldn't want to live there.
3 comments:
Oh I am sooo jealous of your beautiful spring weather. It is still VERY cold in D.C. Those blossoms look amazing. I'm excited for us to start seeing some signs of spring!
What kind of tree is that? Its beautiful!
I really am not a fan of Chico, except for the trees and natural beauty. Spring time in your neighborhood is amazing. The blooming orchards are undescribeable. Whether it is the almonds, fruitless plums, smoke trees, or the numberless other kinds of trees that habitate there in Chico. Fall in Chico is as beautiful as the east coast. I still wouldn't want to live there.
Post a Comment