Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brookes Wedding at the Sacramento Temple

My niece Brooke married Christian on November 28th at the Sacramento Temple. They make such a beautiful couple. It was so nice to be there to witness this special event.


Three of my children Josh, Alicia and Micheal. How did they grow so fast?

I always enjoy being at the temple, especially with my husband Mike.

Now this is a priceless picture of Lloyd's son Matt and Alexis daughter Mason.


Sarah and Johns family has really grown.

Meet the parents !


Such a pretty girl !


I really like this picture.

They look so happy don't they ?

These next two pictures I'm sure Sarah and John will love.

A little kiss from her father, how sweet.

What a group! They look so nice.
I guess I really liked this picture since I put it in here twice, oh well.

Cousins Brooke and my son Seth.

The Bride and Groom with our Aunt May. My fathers sister. She is 81 years old.


My son Micheal and my daughter Alicia teasing me about the way that I dance. They love to make fun of me. I think it is funny when they do that little dance that they do.

My sister Sarah, daughter Alicia, my Aunt May and myself. It was a very nice evening. The reception was very nice. Sarah and John did a very nice job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Nanci~~~ What a happy event. Where was the reception?

John and Sarah Mason said...

Nanci, you took such good pcitures. Just imagine what you could do if you had a professional camera. Impressive. Sure do love you