
My daughter Jenni has decided that this will be her last birthday! Yes it's true, she will be entering the 30's this next year, and I guess she thinks if she doesn't have anymore birthdays, then she won't turn 30. Well guess again!!!

We had a nice day on her birthday. We went to lunch, then she and Alicia went and had a pedicure. Their toes looked great when they came back home. Seth took this picture of us in our front yard.

I can't believe my daughters are so old ! But if you do a close up on this picture you will really see who the old one is. I think I am going to ask Alicia to do some touch ups on this picture for me since she is so good on the computer. I like the picture of us together, I just don't like all the wrinkles! Yikes !

I asked Jenni what kind of cake I could make her for her Birthday and she asked me to make her a gluten free Apple Crisp. I really enjoy experimenting with new recipes so this was a challenge to see if I could make it , and have it taste good too. Well Jenni was very happy with the outcome, so was I.


Jenni and Terrell decided to go out for the evening, without their children. So the children and I decided to have a slumber party in my room. We watched movies, played "
UNO", and just had fun together. They were so cute all
pooped up on my bed.

It was fun watching movies in Grandmas bed!

It was late before they all settled in for a good nights rest. Where was I going to sleep? I love my grandchildren very much. I've enjoyed the time I've spent with all of them the past few weeks. It was fun going to Alicia's and spending time with her children, my grandchildren. We had fun getting ready for Halloween, and spending time playing "
UNO".
2 comments:
Wow!!! It had been too long since I had checked your blog out!! Way too sweet. I enjoyed the Halloween pictures and the kids "Pooped" out on the bed!! LOL
I love blogs! I found yours after looking through many others, and I will have to say that you and both of your daughters look young! I think you look amazing! The first time I saw your blog, I was thinking wow, she looks exactly the same as she did 16 years ago! You all look the exact same! Young and gorgeous! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment