
These pictures were suppose to be after the ones I just put on here, but because I am still an
amature at this blogging thing, here they are. Sorry it is not in order, what can I say. This is a good picture of Mike and Micheal having fun.

After checking these lights out, and realizing we have had them for many years, Mike decided to make a change. So he and Micheal headed for the store to buy new lights, and different ones at that. No more white
icicle lights, they are now colored lights, single stand.

Micheal enjoys the whole process of putting up the lights.

It's a tall order to put our lights up, but Mike is always so willing.


Almost finished ! When it turned dark, we enjoyed the new look of the colored lights.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see them, lot of work for those wonderful men, huh?
Post a Comment