Saturday, November 15, 2008

A beautiful Saturday Afternoon

I decided to take a drive today and look at all the beautiful fall leaves. The weather was so beautiful today, near 80 degrees. It wasn't hot at all, it was perfect ! I opened up my sun roof in my car and took off. This picture is our downtown city plaza fountain.

I just marvel at the beauty of the fall leaves, I can't get enough of them. We are so blessed with the beauty of nature all around us. You really do need to take time and smell the "roses", in this case the beautiful leaves.




It's like magic ! One day the leaves are green and then all of the sudden they are beautiful shades of orange, reds, yellow, and brown. It's almost like the trees are on fire in some cases. I enjoyed my little drive around town today, taking in all the beauty our Father in Heaven has provided for us all to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to take the time and take pictures of the changing of the leaves around here. Aren't they beautiful. There was one on my way to work yesterday and I just wanted to pull over and stop but I had another job to go to and didn't want to take the time. Thanks for the beautiful pictures, they're priceless. Glad someone else was ambitious enough to take some!! We are truly blessed.