Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My biggest kid wants to know why his Halloween pictures aren't on my Blog .

Yes, my "Big Kid" decided to dress up for Halloween as "Ricky Vaughn" from the Movie Major League. He really got into it. He decided to cut his hair just like the guy and get a Uniform like him too. He even got eye glasses like the guy. I personally have never seen the Movie, but Seth said everyone he saw Halloween evening said he looked "Just Like" the guy. I think Seth was pleased with the outcome. Seth's brother-in-law Terrell was a good sport and gave Seth the famous hair cut.

This was serious business !


Crazy heh?


I guess I'll have to watch the movie now so I can see just how good Seth's costume was.


Kids never grow up. I'm glad my kids like to have fun. I don't think you're ever too old to have a little fun. I mean look at my mother in law...."the witch". After all these years, she still dresses up as a witch on Halloween, and we all love it !

1 comment:

Mcklendin Family said...

Awesome Seth!! Glad to see he was in the spirit. I am sure you love having so much family around.