
My daughter Jenni took her son Gavin to school this morning about 8 am. She got home from taking him to school, and the phone rang. It was the school telling her that Gavin had possibly broken his arm. Poor little guy. I guess he was playing on the equipment on the play ground, on the Monkey Bars before school started. He was swinging and missed one of the bars and fell to the ground, breaking his arm. Jenni took him to the doctor, they put his arm in a sling, and they will cast it on Monday, after the swelling goes down. I could see in his face this evening, that it was a stressful day for him, Jenni too. Here she was trying to get ready for a Birthday party for Leah and then Gavin breaks his arm. I have to say that even through all of that, Jenni looked pretty good ! She always does though.
1 comment:
Poor little Gavin!! But look how happy he looks. What a cutie.
Post a Comment