
It seems like fall is lasting a long time this year, and I am loving it ! I enjoy the colors of the fall leaves
soooo much. I seem to take the drive down the esplanade, even when I don't really need to go that way, just to look at the leaves. The weather has been cool and crisp, sweatshirt and coat weather at times, but all in all the weather has been great. We do need the rain, but I can't help myself enjoy this time of year. I know the beauty of the world and the place we live all comes from our Father in Heaven, and I want him to know how thankful I am for all of these blessings and many more that I have
received.
1 comment:
Oh, how I miss driving down the Esplanade...I love peeking in on your family...Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment