Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun having family home for Christmas

The other night we had a nice dinner with everyone, and I made one of Mikes favorite desserts, Pumpkin Surprise. Jenni is putting the finishing touches on it, Micheal is in the background.
Even our dog Meg got in on the festivities. We let her come in and lay by the fire. She is such a sweet dog, she is going on 14 years old. Our family loves her very much.


Jenni and Micheal started goofing around with the Whip Cream, then Leah and Jack wanted in on it too. It was funny !


Seth, Jenni and Micheal decided to go out Christmas shopping and I insisted on a picture, so they started being funny and I was able to snap a picture before things got out of hand.

Josh and Grandpa enjoyed sitting by the fire catching up on everything.

I even got Grandma and Grandpa to pose for a picture near the Christmas tree. It was a very relaxed evening with all of my family home, where they should be, enjoying good food, conversation and the comforts of home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I had been on your blog!! What wonderful family pictures! I love them all! You do have a wonderful family, Nanci and you deserve it and more. Maybe I could find a copper woman for Josh, not Iron! LOL