
How would you like to take these three
rascals hunting?

Devin, Dallin and Gavin are having so much fun.

My husband asked the three oldest of our Grandsons if they'd like to go cut Mistle Toe, wrap it and then sell it. Mike did this with our two oldest sons when they were small boys. They enjoyed it, and made some money for Christmas to. So our Grandsons said they'd like to do it too. So away they went. I got to go along to be the photographer, and bring a few treats.

It was so cute watching them scope out the Mistle Toe, you'd think it was alive or something.



Uncle Josh came along too.

Once it was cut, they put it in a big bag to carry it home.

I got them to pose for me, which wasn't to hard since they like to ham it up !


Once the hunt was over, Grandpa Mike took them for a hamburger. The boys enjoyed themselves, but I think I enjoyed it the most, just watching all of them having so much fun together, especially Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment