Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Grandchildren are the Best !

These are a few of my favorite pictures of my grandchildren. We've had a lot of fun together, and I enjoy each of them so much and love to watch them grow and learn. Top left to right is Colin, Dallin, Gavin, Leah, Emma and Devin.
These pictures were taken at Micheals 18th birthday party in our backyard. Left to right is Colin, Dallin and Devin Dimmitt.

I love this picture of Gavin and Dallin.

Isn't this cute of Devin and Leah.

This a picture of Emma and Dallin after the School Play they were in. I made " Best Actress" and "Best Actor" Awards for each of them, which I gave to them after t he play was over. It was fun to watch them in their play.


This was a "Girls Only" slumber party. Leah loved having Emma come to my house for a Slumber Party. They were so cute together.
I love this picture of Gavin and Dallin. These two are real clowns sometimes. I had a St. Patricks Day Party and we all dressed in Green and wore funny hats, it was so fun!
I can't say in words just how much I love these children, there are not words to express the joy they bring into my life. Each is very special to me.

What a gang! I've been playing the game "Uno" with these children almost daily now. I get home from work and we say, "It's time for Uno", then we get the cards out and play. It's been a lot of fun! I look forward to when my boys start their families, and I get more grandchildren !!!!!!
Left to right is Devin Dimmitt, Gavin Torgersen, Emma Dimmitt, Leah Torgersen, Colin Dimmitt, Me, Jack Torgersen, and Dallin Dimmitt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's possibly my favorite picture on your blog...maybe because it has the best grandma in the world in it!!