
This past Friday evening everyone at my house decided to go out and do something. So Seth got in his truck and drove off, and Jenni and Terrell and their children loaded up in the van and started to back out of the driveway, and I stood at the door waving goodbye . All of the sudden Terrell stopped and told me to get my shoes on and come get in the van and go with them. I told them to go ahead, but he insisted, he even got out of the van and helped me get the house locked up so I could go with them. I'm glad I went . We went to
Raleys, got movies and treats! We even got silly in the van on the way to the store.

Jenni and Jack

Leah showing me the pumpkins in the produce section.

Terrell and Gavin

Gavin and I in the van being silly.

I'm glad Terrell talked me into going with them. It was fun! Doing something as simple as going to the grocery store, renting a movie and buying some treats, and being silly. Thanks Terrell!

3 comments:
That was fun, we spent way too much money!! I'm glad Terrell kidnapped you.
I wish I could have been there...we would have had a chocolate binge that's for sure!
Post a Comment