
This was so funny because I wanted to take a picture of Jack and I together and he just started being silly, plus Jenni was trying to use my camera and it just kept clicking when she really didn't want it to, and we just
started laughing. These are not the best pictures of me, but the moment was too funny not to document.

Then he wanted Jenni with the camera.

He started wiggling and laughing, almost butting heads with me.

I could hardly contain him, he is such a tease.

We are finally getting close to an
ok picture.

After all of that, I think this one is a keeper. Actually Jack is the keeper. He is such a fun little boy. Most days when I get home from work, he runs up to me and grabs me around my legs and gives me a hug as if to say, welcome home Grandma. He just melts my heart.
1 comment:
gotta love those torgerson dimples!
Post a Comment