Well, I really feel like I'm getting it. Jenni has been so good to tell me little things here and there and I actually seem to get it. I love to blog! I came across this picture, and my mind went right back to this day. It was last year right after the holidays and there was a big storm, power was lost, and a lot of trees were lost too. I think we had three go down in our own yard. The whole town was a mess, and people were going to the stores for supplies, buying generators etc. But one of the things I remember was the men in my family getting together to do the clean up from the storm. They cut the trees up, then stacked the wood. They did clean up at our house , grandmas house and our apartment complex. They worked together as a real team, and they looked like they were having fun doing it. It made me feel good inside to see them all pull together, and work together in a time of real need. I love these guys , they are my guys !( I know, I have to share them, it's all good.)Saturday, October 4, 2008
These are my guys ! ( and a little princess)
Well, I really feel like I'm getting it. Jenni has been so good to tell me little things here and there and I actually seem to get it. I love to blog! I came across this picture, and my mind went right back to this day. It was last year right after the holidays and there was a big storm, power was lost, and a lot of trees were lost too. I think we had three go down in our own yard. The whole town was a mess, and people were going to the stores for supplies, buying generators etc. But one of the things I remember was the men in my family getting together to do the clean up from the storm. They cut the trees up, then stacked the wood. They did clean up at our house , grandmas house and our apartment complex. They worked together as a real team, and they looked like they were having fun doing it. It made me feel good inside to see them all pull together, and work together in a time of real need. I love these guys , they are my guys !( I know, I have to share them, it's all good.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment