Saturday, October 4, 2008

This is my husband ! Really it is.

Did you have to look twice to see that it IS my husband. Yes while Mike has been building the spec house he has decided to grow a little facial hair. He says his excuse is that he has to keep warm while he is up there. I went on and on about the fact that I don't really like facial hair, and then when I saw the pictures I thought, hey that doesn't look to bad after all. I mean he is a good looking man to begin with. Notice he is sitting on a Harley, something he'd like to have. I guess he and Seth decided to make a real photo shoot out of it so they went down to the Harley Shop and take some pictures. It will be fun to see what it looks like in another couple of weeks, then I'll decide if I really like it, but as of now, the vote is to keep it!

2 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

I think he should keep it, looks good! Let him get the bike too!!

Anonymous said...

You just want the guy you married, you don't care if he has hair all over or shaved bald!! It's been too long.....My vote is shave it.