Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on Micheal at BYUI

Micheal has been in College now for about a month. I have to say it has been real quiet at my house without him. He brought a lot of life to our home. Micheal is adjusting and learning alot about life I think. It is different to live with other people who didn't grow up in the same house as you did, so he is experiencing many new things. He seems to keep himself pretty busy, I really don't have very long conversations with him when we talk because he's off to class, to the library or to friends apts. He had Taco Sunday at his apt. a few weeks ago with his friends. He says they will do it once a month, so that is fun. He's been doing his own cooking and from what he's said, and from pictures I've seen, he's doing pretty good with that. Good practice for when he goes on his Mission. He says he likes his classes, but there is a lot of reading to do in all of them. I think all in all, he's enjoying being there, and we are only a phone call away. He and I sometimes have late night phone calls, like 11:30 or later phone calls, but I love it. I'm always glad to hear from him, no matter what time of the day or night. Enjoy this time Micheal, I love you !

No comments: