Do I look frustrated ? Well I am, I have decided that I really don't know as much as I need to know to Blog. My files of pictures are so messed up and not in order, that each time I go to find one, I can't ! Do I go into Adobe or do I go into Picasa ? Which One ??? I think I am going crazy but really I am uneducated when it comes to Uploading, Downloading, storing pictures , all of the above and more! I think I'll give it a rest for the evening, and think about hiring a tutor! Yikes !!!Friday, September 26, 2008
Frustrated !!!!
Do I look frustrated ? Well I am, I have decided that I really don't know as much as I need to know to Blog. My files of pictures are so messed up and not in order, that each time I go to find one, I can't ! Do I go into Adobe or do I go into Picasa ? Which One ??? I think I am going crazy but really I am uneducated when it comes to Uploading, Downloading, storing pictures , all of the above and more! I think I'll give it a rest for the evening, and think about hiring a tutor! Yikes !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Breathe Mom! You've had quite the week learning everything. Give yourself some time, heck I'm still learning.
Love the picture. . .my sister and I joked about how my mom should start one but I think she'd end up more frustrated than you. Although I can imagine her taking a picture making the same face:)
Post a Comment