Monday, September 22, 2008

I really love my family

As I have been going through my pictures working on my new Blog, I can't help but get a swelling in my heart because of the many memories my family has created with one another. I look at my pictures, and each one of my family members brings me so much joy in one way or another. I treasure my memories of each of them, and I hope each one knows how much I dearly love them, especially my husband Micheal. There is no other like him, he is the best husband in the world. I treasure our almost 35 years together, and look forward to many more. Many thanks to each of you for the joy you have brought into my life, I love you....Mom xoxox

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wow Mom! You are really getting into this. Maybe this is your thing.