Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Trip home from Idaho in Seths convertable

My son Seth has been restoring a mustang . He has done a real nice job on it. It looks real nice as you can see. We moved Micheal to BYUI and after we did that it was time to come home. Seth needed to bring his Mustang home because when he finally does come home he can't bring back both of his vehicles at the same time. So I decided to ride in the car with him, while Mike and Josh rode in the other vehicle.
The guys really didn't think I would make the trip riding the whole way home. But I really enjoyed the ride home in that car. It was fun not having a top on the car and being able to look around without anything in your way.
I have to say that it was really fun riding home with Seth. He made me put ear plugs in my ears, he said the road noise was pretty loud and he wanted to play the radio loud so we could hear it. My son Seth really is a lot of fun, especially when you get him off by himself, when it is one on one with him. I will treasure that one on one time I had with him, it doesn't come along very often. I remember riding home from Idaho with Josh one year too, I enjoyed that also. Memories that are mine to keep.
When we started out in the morning, I wore a jacket with a hood , to keep warm and to keep my hair from blowing everywhere. Then when it warmed up I wore a baseball cap with my hair in a pony tail, and sunglasses. This picture is the top of my head, because I held my camera up facing Mike and Josh who were in the truck behind us, that is them following us. Seth got sunburned pretty good on the right side of his face/chest. I really didn't burn to bad. All in all, it was a fun trip, I'm glad I went.

No comments: