
Jenni turned 30 today ! Wow how can she be THAT OLD !!??? I'm not even that old, am I ? I guess I am. Anyway since Jenni is gluten
intolerant it's difficult to make her a birthday cake, but Alicia found this great recipe,
flour less chocolate cake. It was
soooooo good ! We also made Ice Cream
sundaes with whipped cream, cherries the works. It was fun !


Alicias cake was so creative with the ribbon wrapped around it, and the darling tags. You'll have to read Jennis blog to see what Alicia gave her, it too was very creative. My girls are awesome! I wish they'd teach me a few things.

Then I wanted to take pictures of my grandchildren, and they were so excited to do that......NOT! Check out Devins expression in the middle, happy camper heh?

They always like to do this picture, so they can see who is the tallest.

This one was my idea. By this time they were pretty wound up, but I think it turned out pretty good considering how crazy everyone was. It was a fun night watching all of them run crazy through the house....YIKES !!!!!
1 comment:
Oh Nanci, I love your sweet family!!! I was lucky enough to sit behind Alicia and her kids at Stake Conference. It was definitely a source of entertainment. You are the best grandma ever!!!
Post a Comment