
This Saturday I had no obligations so I got to stay home and do what I like to do best, cook ! So I decided to make homemade Clam Chowder, then I thought it would be nice to have homemade bread bowls to serve it in. So that is was I did for the afternoon, pure enjoyment for me, it is my therapy.

I wish I had put this food on one of my
Autumn Plates that are so pretty, I didn't think about it, oh well!

I was so happy how the Bread Bowls turned out.

My husband insisted I take a picture, he loves it when I cook. Good warm food for a cool Autumn day.
3 comments:
Can I come live with you????? Please???????
YUMMY. I always loved it when you cooked too. Can I have the bread bowl recipe?
Looks so yummy and yes that was traditional bean dip on our table . . .it wouldn't be the same without it:)
Post a Comment