
My son and I decided to take a road trip to go and visit my mom. He said he would go but insisted that he would be the one who would be driving. You know who won don't you?

Of coarse you know who won. I think it's a man thing! Anyway I really don't mind having him drive, he's a good driver, just don't tell him I said that.

It was a nice drive. We had a little rain here and there, but the best part was the changing of the beautiful leaves on the trees a long the way, pictures just don't show how beautiful it was.



Here is Mom in the back seat of my car. We took her out for Lunch and then ran some
errands.
I don't have to many pictures of Mom and I together. I think this one turned out pretty nice.

I think Seth enjoyed visiting with Mom.

Here he is helping her take some water up to her apartment.

Here she is waving good bye. It was a quick trip. But it was nice to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment