
A few weeks ago my son in law brought home this beautiful black rabbit. I guess it was running around at his job. So we put it in one of our animal cages for a while, fed it and played with it. It let us pet it, he was very friendly. So we decided to let it run around the back yard. As a result the little rabbit has decided it likes being here. We put food out for it, and on occasion catch it and pet it. So everyday we all report if we've seen the bunny, and where we've seen him. He has ventured over to our neighbors too. We make sure there is food out, and fresh carrots. I especially have taken an interest in the bunny. I can't help it I'm an animal lover.

He's such a beautiful rabbit, and has such beautiful black fur. It's fun seeing him wander around our yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment