Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Suits for Micheal

Tonight my husband and I went to The Mens Wearhouse with our son Micheal to look at the suits Micheal has been trying on. He didn't want to try the suit on for me he just wanted to buy it, but the salesman said " go ahead and try it on for your mom", thank goodness for good salesman. So here he is reluctantly showing me how it fits, no alterations done yet. He didn't want me to take any pictures either, I think because the place was really busy with kids from the High Schools picking out their Tux for the Prom. Oh well, this was the best I could get.

Micheal liked this salesman. He was very nice and helped Micheal out a lot during the process of picking out the suit to begin with. Micheal just took charge and picked out a couple of suits, then asked Mike and I to go down with him to make the final decision. It was fun and we got some pretty good deals because of the sales that are going on right now. Anyway we are making progress as far as getting things done , things that are on our list of things to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Micheal!!! I like the suits, I love that he gets to be embarrassed once in a while. Nice to see him frustrated. Haha