Micheal put his papers in about 15 days ago. Saturday our Stake president "Texted" Micheal and told him that his call had been sent ! Meaning we should be getting a letter in the mail any day now. There is much excitement and anticipation around our house. We've started a chart with everyones "guesses" of where we thought he might be called to serve. I can't believe he has reached this time of his life already. I don't know what I'll do without him around the house. We've made a plan that when the envelope comes, it won't be opened until the family gathers together in the evening, and we can all be together to hear the big news. I'll post it as soon as I find out, but it should be any day now, my guess is Thursday.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Micheals waiting for "The Call"
Micheal put his papers in about 15 days ago. Saturday our Stake president "Texted" Micheal and told him that his call had been sent ! Meaning we should be getting a letter in the mail any day now. There is much excitement and anticipation around our house. We've started a chart with everyones "guesses" of where we thought he might be called to serve. I can't believe he has reached this time of his life already. I don't know what I'll do without him around the house. We've made a plan that when the envelope comes, it won't be opened until the family gathers together in the evening, and we can all be together to hear the big news. I'll post it as soon as I find out, but it should be any day now, my guess is Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is soooo exciting! I'm can't wait to hear where he is going . . . my guess is either Boston or Asia:) Put me in the guessing pool!
Put me down for alberta canada
I already guess in the states, possibly Utah or Texas.
Post a Comment