Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

It wasn't our typical 4th of July. It was a lot quieter than normal since we had 7 of our family members gone this year. I missed them all !

I love hanging our flag on our house and decorating for the holiday !

Mike a Master at the Grill ! I love the way he Bar-B-Q's, it always taste so good and this year was no exception.

The gang started coming in to load up their plates.

Dallin was so cute getting everything he wanted.

Grandma and Alicia sampling the salsa and dips!

Brenda, Grandpa and Seth

Alicia getting some food off the grill from her Dad.

Grandma getting food for she and Grandpa

Grandpa just wanted the sweet treats !

Mike and his Mother

I like this picture of Alicia and her Grandfather. She looks so sweet doesn't she?

My Grandson Colin after hitting the candy jar !

My grandchildren Emma, Dallin, Devin, Colin and Brenda's boys Garrett and Ethen. We missed having Gavin, Leah and Jack this year, and Jenni too !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the pictures Nanci!! Looks like fun.