
This past weekend our family decided to get our garden planted. We had a lot of fun and EVERYONE helped !

I just thought this picture was funny, Mike was just taking a break in the shade, but he really did help.

I think he had a lot of fun , always smiling !


Seth wanted his cilantro in pots, so he was carefully planting it.

This is how it looked before we got started.

Gavin hard at work

Gavin and his mom

Leah and Jack checking out the Tiller

Let the big boys , Mike and Terrell work on it !

Terrell and Gavin hard at work

Leah and I planting the plants carefully. It was so fun ! We all got so dirty !
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I did some gardening yesterday but this year will just be in planters. I love all that space.
You are sooo lucky to have all that space to plant in! :)
I want to know just how big your garden turned out to be. I can see it was fun, dirty, and maybe hot, but rewarding. Growing your own food just tastes better.
I want a picture of the completed garden please! My garden is in pots but I'm thrilled to have it.
Post a Comment