
Today is
Micheal's 20
th birthday, and I want to wish him a Happy Day !!!! I wish we could all be together to celebrate, but Micheal is serving a Full Time Mission right now for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has been out now for 10 months of the two years he'll be out. He says he is loving being a Missionary, and is learning so much and making a lot of friends along the way. I sent him a cake I baked, along with some canned chocolate frosting, candles, matches, streamers, birthday napkins/plates, and a few other things and put a sign in the box that read, "Birthday Kit". I hope he'll like it. He and his companions can have a real birthday party today, in
Micheal's honor ! Happy Birthday buddy, I love you !!!
xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment