Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Goats..........baaaaaa

Saturday I took my grandchildren to my son Seths friends house to see his baby goats. They are a couple of months old, about 18 inches tall, and they are not tamed yet, but they are sooooooo cute! Leah really liked them.

Here is Bonnie and Clyde.

Gavin thought they were pretty special too.

Gavin tried to sneak up on them, but they are pretty smart little guys.

We tried to help Jack hold the goat, but he wasn't to sure about the whole thing.

This is Seth with the baby. They make this funny little cry, you can tell they are scared when they cry, they're just babies right?

I even had to hold the little guy, they are sooooooo cute.

The funniest thing about our trip out there was the fact that Seths friend had a Tom Cat too, and he wanted these goats to know who was in charge and who was the Alpha out there, so he sneaked up on them, got hissy then walked off, just to let them know who was boss. It was so funny.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

So cute . . . they'll remember it forever. I still remember feeding the baby goats in Willows when I was little. I'm also a little jealous, I tell Christian all the time that I want to live on a ranch. Maybe someday!