It's true, I'm back! It's been a long 5 months without blogging. I was so busy getting Micheal ready for his Mission, then the cleaning of our apartments, then my computer took a dive with so many complications, and me being a computer expert, NOT!, I just gave up and let the box just sit ! Then my daughter decided to let me in on a little secret, a friend of hers that LOVES to work on computers! Booya ! Well, we had a real project for him, and he was so awesome to fix it for me. I can't tell you how thankful I am to both of them. I'll have share the true story someday about why my daughter really asked her friend to help me out. Now I'm back on track, except I'm already feeling like I never have the time I want to really hang out with my computer. But I will start making a little time, I miss my blogging buddies, and all their stories and pictures. It's so fun !!!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I'm Back !!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true, I'm back! It's been a long 5 months without blogging. I was so busy getting Micheal ready for his Mission, then the cleaning of our apartments, then my computer took a dive with so many complications, and me being a computer expert, NOT!, I just gave up and let the box just sit ! Then my daughter decided to let me in on a little secret, a friend of hers that LOVES to work on computers! Booya ! Well, we had a real project for him, and he was so awesome to fix it for me. I can't tell you how thankful I am to both of them. I'll have share the true story someday about why my daughter really asked her friend to help me out. Now I'm back on track, except I'm already feeling like I never have the time I want to really hang out with my computer. But I will start making a little time, I miss my blogging buddies, and all their stories and pictures. It's so fun !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad you're back!!!!
Post a Comment